Professional Organization Services
The following services are offered to professional organizations in the state of California. Services can be offered through online video platforms or in-person depending on location. Please submit an inquiry for details and pricing, you can use the form at the bottom of this page or email Info@StrongerTogetherSD.org.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training
STCS recognizes the need for community agencies to address the ongoing impact of racism, oppression, and violence against minority groups. Our organization is built on the belief that diversity, equity, and inclusion should be the heart of our agency. We operate with integrity and sensitivity to the varying perspectives we hold as community members and welcome the unique experiences of others. This requires us to lead from a space of reflection and evaluation of our practices, policies and procedures to guide our integrative approach to healing.
STCS can help your organization by:
- Providing comprehensive Diversity, Equity and Inclusion trainings for staff and leadership.
- Facilitating meaningful dialogue that will promote positive change, increase cohesion, and build better teams.
- Offer ongoing programs to enhance foundational learning and hold the Envase and its employees accountable and deliver long term change.
Employee Wellness Services
STCS offers wellness trainings, workshops, weekends, and groups to organizations looking to improve their staff wellbeing and empower their employees through self-care and compassion. These events serve to allow employees to together and discuss challenges with work/life balance, stress and anxiety, burnout and other common experiences in the healthcare field. This space is designed to teach coping skills, build community, and learn to navigate stress in a safe place. Events are facilitated by a team of experienced therapists who will guide employees through exercises aimed to enhance overall emotional and mental wellness in the workplace. These services are tailored to your organization’s needs. Some examples of previous topics include:
- Stress identification and management: Learning how we know when we are reaching our edge and what coping skills can help when we are feeling overwhelmed.
- Anxiety regulation skills: Understanding what anxiety is is how we can calm ourselves in times of high distress.
- Coping with burnout and compassion fatigue: Understanding that these experiences are common and can be worked through with support.
- Handling workplace stress and conflict: Learn quick skills to help you regulate when you are struggling with colleagues, patients, administrators and others at work.
- Support for vicarious trauma.
For Mental Health Professionals
The following services are offered to mental health professionals. Please submit an inquiry for details and pricing, you can use the form at the bottom of this page or email Info@StrongerTogetherSD.org
Dr. Allison Brownlee is an AAMFT (American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy) approved supervisor, bringing her expertise and experience to guide and mentor aspiring therapists. As part of Stronger Together Community Services, our organization is specifically designed to meet the rigorous training criteria set by COAMFTE (Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education) and APA (American Psychological Association) accredited universities. We are committed to providing a high standard of professional training and development opportunities for individuals pursuing careers in the field of therapy and mental health.
Individual and Group Consultation
STCS offers professional consultation with Dr. Allison Brownlee. Please submit an inquiry for details and pricing, you can use the form at the bottom of this page or email Info@StrongerTogetherSD.org.
- Self of the Therapist: For Mental Health Professionals
- This is a group designed to help you explore the relationships between you and your clients and how you show up as a therapist.
Continuing Education and Professional Development Events
STCS is dedicated to the development of the mental health field through quality training and education. We offer a variety of training events and provide continuing education credits and professional development hours. Please follow our social media accounts for the most up to date information. Event fliers are also shown below.
Dr. Allison Brownlee, Psy.D., LMFT is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) to sponsor Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC), and Licensed Educational Psychologists (LEP). Dr. Allison Brownlee, Psy.D., LMFT maintains responsibility for STCS programming and its content.