I am so grateful that you have taken the brave first steps to seeking and/or reconnecting to additional support and services at this time. It takes tremendous courage to embark on this journey. Please remember that you don’t have to do it alone, and that healing is possible. Although we cannot change the past, or remove all uncertainty from the future, one thing remains regardless of what has or will happen: You are worthy of respect, love, peace, and healing.
I am truly passionate about providing and advocating for greater access to holistic (mind-body-spirit-community connection) and trauma-informed approaches to behavioral healthcare because – they quite literally saved my life. I promised myself that if I ever made it to the other side of the overwhelming waves of trauma, depression and anxiety I was experiencing at the time, I would pay forward the kindness of all those who supported me by dedicating my own career to:
- destigmatizing mental health care and reducing barriers to seeking/receiving help;
- holding space for others to nourish and reconnect to the felt sense of hope, safety, wholeness and fulfilling engagement in their own lives and relationships.
“May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all. (Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu)”
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC 9228); California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling; University of San Diego
- National Board Certified Counselor (NCC)